How to use lipsticks for beginners
How to use lipsticks like a professional
Lipsticks are one of the most popular and dear makeup items among girls of all ages. You can not do women without at least one lipstick on their makeup kit. When you are becoming late to work or just going shopping, just apply lipstick and you are ready to leave. Just as the saying goes “give a woman the right lipstick and she can conquer the world.” But applying the lipsticks in the right way is very important to look good.
As we say that makeup is an art, anyone can dominate with just a little practice. If you are fighting against using lipstick and want to learn the correct way to apply the lip lining, this item is for you. This article covers two main points: Basic rules on how to apply lipstick for beginners and how to apply lipsticks to thin lips.
Try these basic rules of lipsticks and hacks:
Things you need:
- Lip balm
- Lip liner
Basic steps on how to use lipstick for beginners
- Prep the lips – This is an important step before starting anything. Preparation is the key to be for facial makeup or with lipstick. Applying the lipstick on cracked and dry lips. Exfeque lips with a wet towel or apply vaseline in a toothbrush and rub gently in a circular movement. Apply lip balm generously. Calm dry and cracked lips with Lucas Cosmetic moisturizing lip butter. This daily lip treatment is made with nutrient-rich ingredients, such as honey, aloe vera and Vitamins E to help increase your complexion and soften the appearance of thin lines and wrinkles. Its nutrient and the ultra-moisturizing formula will let your lips feel radiant and oh so soft, as well as butter.
- Apply lip liner – Lip liners help define natural lip shape. Lip liners also help prevent lipstick from bleeding and becoming messy. Track liners on the natural curve of the lips and perfect the shape. Make Cupid bent more visible and prominent by creating “X”. The outline must be perfect and fresh. You must always use naked colours to apply lip liners or colours that match the lipstick.
- Time to apply the lipstick – After completing all the steps mentioned above, remove your favourite lipstick. You must apply lipstick evenly on the lips, including the inside angle. Coat your entire lips. If you find it difficult to apply the lipstick directly, you can use the lip brush to fill in the line. If you use liquid lipstick, make sure to use the lip balm below it.
- You can high your lipstick with a shine to give a plump and soft look.
- Use Concealer to fix the shape.
Basic steps on how to apply lipstick to thin lips
Big and full lips are a dream of every girl but not every girl is blessed with fuller lips. If you are someone with very thin lips then we have the right lipstick rules for you to reach more complete lips just by applying lipstick in the right way.
Prep & Prime – The first step and most important is to prepare and start the lips before starting with a lip liner or lipstick. Peel the lips using natural lemon, sugar and honey scrub and then apply lip balm to moisturize. You can also use primary lips for extra longevity. You can also use a lip plumper to improve and move the lips.
Use the liner – Use lip liners to form lips. If you are a pro in applying a liner, you can also cross a little line to make the illusion of larger lips. Always make sure to use the same shade as the lipstick.
Highlighting – Apply lipstick evenly on the lips. Highlight your lips using darker tones than the same lip colour to make dimensions on the lips. Apply lip gloss in the middle of the lips. This will create the illusion of plump and round lips. Girls with small lips must avoid using lipstick with darker nuances. Dark colours will make the lips look smaller.
Leave a Reply