DIY linen blanket spray for the fresh smelling house
Contrary to popular belief, you do not need expensive candles and trendy decorations to arrange vibration. Sometimes the playlist is carefully made and the perfect aroma can be a good amplifier. One of the most interesting things about curves in fresh sheets is aroma; However, it is lost in one or two days. Instead of buying expensive cloth spray, you can DIY linen blanket spray with your favourite scent at home.
Making DIY linen blanket spray is easy and very affordable and can immediately refresh your clothes, cloth, and towels, keeping everything smell fresh throughout the week.
Here we have registered some of the best DIY linen blanket sprays that you can make at home.
The things you need:
- 3 ounces of unflavored vodka
- 20 drops of your choice of essential oil (such as lavender, rose, jasmine, sandalwood)
- 1 1/2 cups of distilled water
- Small funnel
- Small plastic or glass spray bottle
- Pour vodka 3 ounces in large measuring cups and add 20 drops of your favorite essential oil. Some popular DIY linen blanket spray options include Lavender, Rose, and Jasmine.
- Now add 1½ cups of distilled water and mix with oil and water vodka together.
- Insert this mixture into a spray bottle carefully using small funnel. That’s all. Your diy linen blanket spray is ready.
- Before spraying it in bed linen, make sure to shake the mix well, and then you can spritz on curtains, clothes, or wherever you like.
- You can always experiment with various scents of your choice by combining different essential oils. Who knows, you might finally make the scent of your own signature.
- You can also make DIY linen spray different for different needs. For example, lavender for sheets and pillows to induce sleep, while flowers for curtains and clothes.
- Instead of using Vodka, you can replace it for alcohol flute that is easily available at a drug store but be sure to shake the linen spray before use.
Fresh & Clean Blend:
- Bergamot essential oil.
- Citrus Fresh essential oil.
- Cypress essential oil.
- Lavender Essential Oil.
- Orange essential oil.
- Frankincense essential oil.
- Sage Clary Essential Oil.
- Lemongrass essential oil.
- Black pepper essential oil
- NORTHERN LIGHTS BLACK SPRUCE ESSENTIAL OIL
- Cedarwood Essential Oil
Before you start spraying and spritzing, here we have some of the most submitted questions and their answers.
Do essential oils stain clothes?
When spraying fabrics or clothes, be sure to use essential oils without color or bright colors. Some oils like spikenard, chamomile Germany, and tansy comes with bright colors, which might leave the mark on the fabric. If you are not sure of your spray oil color, do the spritz test on a fabric filling to be on the safe side.
What can I use the spray-on?
Using DIY linen spray, your sheets, headboard towels, clothing, and soft furnishing is a fair game. However, you must avoid it on clothes that have touch sensitive skin areas such as underwear, collars, etc. You can even use it as an air freshener.
How should I store my spray?
Spray DIY linen blankets that have added preservatives must be stored in dark glass bottles and stored in dry and cool conditions. They can easily last for 2-3 months. After spray loses it, then you know it’s bad and must be thrown away.
The bottom line.
Make your own linen spray is a great way to keep your home smell fresh and experiment with some new aroma. It is always safe to use organic essential oils with bright colors. Now take your things and make of your own DIY linen blanket spray.